Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CVS

Went to CVS before work yesterday to pick up some sale items. I know I could have done better on the second deal if I would have had more time, but I was pushing it and just made it to work on time.
My first deal:
Freestyle lite Monitor
Herbal Essence shampoo
Advil

Total $16.76
- $9.99 coupon for monitor
-$2.00 coupon for advil
-$1.00 for shampoo
-$2.99 EB's

Spent .78, (used a gift card to pay it) plus I made $10.00 EB's from monitor and there is a rebate form for up to $40.00 inside the box, my receipt says $10.00 so that's probably what I'll get, that's fine with me, I'll take it.




Deal 2

Huggies Jumbo Pack
Degree Deodorant
Advil

Total $14.86
-$1.00 coupon for advil
-$1.00 coupon for Huggies
-$1.00 coupon for shampoo
-$10.00 EB's

Grand total $1.86 (used gift card to pay it)

4 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Seeing these diapers are exciting!

Debbi said...

I'm going to try cloth diapers but thought I would get some real ones for when we are out & about

ohhollyf said...

I have some size 2 cloth Kissluvs, if you want them. my hubby wasn't big one them, so i barely used them.
let me know

Debbi said...

Sure, what do you want for them?