Wednesday, December 3, 2008

K-Mart Double Again



As most of you know K-Mart is doubling coupons up to and including $2.00 this week again. I decided to go today as I had other errands to run and I figured the store wouldn't be to crowded during working hours. I also figured they would be out of things that I was looking for but I expected that, which they were by the way.

I got all the above for a grand total of $7.68 after coupons.
Before coupons my total was $43.93, the lady behind me in line was so impressed with my total. She asked me where do you get all your coupons? My Dad is retired and delivers the newspaper for extra income, so I get all the leftover coupon inserts that he has..yippie for me.

My savings for the day was $36.25.

2 comments:

one frugal lady said...

Man! I wish we had a K-mart around here! Great job!

Debbi said...

Thank you, I normally don't shop K-mart, but if they keep having double coupons I will.